Information You Provide
We collect personal information from you when you choose to share it with us. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, tax ID or social security number, and, if you make a purchase from us, a credit/debit card number or other financial information. We may also collect additional information from you as desired or needed to communicate and process applications and documents on your behalf with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (“FMCSA”) and to provide you related services that you purchase from us (collectively, “Covered Services”).
Information Automatically Collected
Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site may require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences. Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers.
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us, information that we obtain form you or about you to provide you Covered Services, and information we automatically collect through our Site.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries, fulfill orders, provide you with Covered Services, and contact and communicate with you;
- To verify your identity;
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site and improve our content, products, and services;
- To provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, or via email, phone, text, or other means;
- To market products and services to you, and to contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from us or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To address problems with the Site or our business;
- To manage our telecommunications networks;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection;
- To use and disclose your credit/debit card information only to process payments and prevent fraud
We may contract with third party service providers to perform functions related to the Site. These service providers will have access to your information needed to perform their business functions, but we do not authorize them to use or share that information for other purposes.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request please contact us by using the “Contact” form on this Site. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information. Non-affiliated third parties are independent from us and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Site may have links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors; however, we cannot guarantee our security measures. When you enter sensitive information on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Your personal information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
REVISIONS TO THIS STATEMENT
Effective Date: May 30, 2016
INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT TO US
- Any and all offers or promotions advertised on this Site are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules to such offers or promotions.
Liability of US and OUR Licensors and Partners
- The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites and webpages (“Third-Party Pages”), as well as to text, graphics, videos, images, music, sounds, and information belonging to or originating from other third-parties (collectively, “Third-Party Applications”). We do not investigate, monitor, or review any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications to ensure their accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness. We are not responsible for the Third-Party Pages or any Third-Party Applications accessed through the Site. You agree that We shall have no liability with respect to any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any dealings between you and any third party, or as a result of the presence of such third party on the Site. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications on the Site does not indicate our approval or endorsement thereof. These links are provided solely as a convenience or benefit to users. Your interactions with a third party on the Site, or based on such third party’s participation or presence on the Site, are solely between you and the third party. We make no representations or warranties with respect to the content, ownership, or legality of any such linked third party website. If you choose to leave the Site to access any Third-Party Pages or Third-Party Applications, you do so at your own risk.
Contact with Third Parties and Third Party Websites
- You agree that We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, modify, discontinue, or suspend our operation of the Site, any part thereof or any Contents, temporarily or permanently, without notice or liability to you.
Modification or Suspension of the Site
VALIDITY AND NO WAIVER